[Vision2020] Belated Christmas Present for ITD Director Brian Ness

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Sun Jan 30 10:57:33 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires (et al) -

Just a short note to let you know that "Moscow Cares" had UPS'd a special,
although belated, Christmas gift to the Idaho Transportatilon Department's
Director Brian Ness for all he's done to . . . er . . . uh . . . I mean
"for" the people of Idaho regarding the Highway 12 megaloads.

I was going to pass this information on to you sooner, but I wanted to
ensure that the gift had been signed for (which it was . . . on Friday)
before I share this Christmas sentiment with you.

Just what was the gift, you ask?

See for yourself . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/HIghway12/Gift_for_Ness.htm

It's not so much the gift as much as the thought that counts, right?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

PS - Do any of you fine V-Peeps have Senator Crapo's UPS address?
Valentines Day is a mere two weeks away.