[Vision2020] How Many More Jared Loughners? America's MentalHealth Crisis

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:39:57 PST 2011

Again I didn't say that there weren't examples of inappropriate rhetoric
from the left; I said that there are MORE examples from the right than the
left. And the examples are from folks who work at Fox NEWS or who are
candidates for public office, not comedians; they are examples of people
trying to get folks to vote one way or the other, not people telling jokes.

As for Obama, I already said that was WRONG. I don't have a problem with
telling folks on the left that they are sometimes wrong. It doesn't excuse
Palin. In fact, it means she's wrong too.