[Vision2020] Area Residents Quiz Luna on Schools Reform

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:28:49 PST 2011

Great. If you go for a "customer-driven education system," you'll get
McDonald's. What the customer wants is NOT "nutrition" but a quick, fast
degree without too much pain or work. Maybe we should just sell degrees to
the highest bidder. That way we can solve the debt problem and the education
problem with one simple policy!