[Vision2020] Installment # 38 - Honesty

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Jan 28 23:10:22 PST 2011

    Honesty:

    ... is to be completely truthful, upright, and just.

The TV PSA is well done!

http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/91-Classroom

Some comments about the video:

Caroline R 3 days ago from Edgewood, TX
I love your commercials! It makes me so happy to know there are still
people out there who believe in good character and strong values. Thank
you so much! Please keep your adds and commercials coming, they are
wonderful!
1
Agina 5 days ago from Nairobi, Kenya
This amazing,lets play our part in making the world a better place.
2
Sarah P 21 days ago from Clinton Twp, MI
This is an amazing website. Saw your TV spot classroom and loved the
message, and the music. Thank You.
3
Ashley G. 21 days ago from Victorville CA
That needs to be passed around a lot more.
4
Bill K 24 days ago from Longview, Texas 75604
Thanks, Rachel A, that helps me a lot. The best to you and your loved ones.
5
Rachel A. 24 days ago from Denver, CO
The song is "Vianne Sets Up Shop" from the "Chocolat" movie soundtrack.
6
Bill K. 24 days ago from Longview, Texas 75604
Love the commercial. Could you tell me the name of the background music?
7
Matthew R. 27 days ago from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Love it.. Personally the best thing I like about this commercial.. The
message is given TOTALLY without having to speak a single word... Anyone
of any language can understand the concept of this idea.. Great work..
8
John F. about 1 month ago from Moyock, NC
Yes, great commercial and I love the music. Thanks Megan H. (below) for
posting the name of the song. I have downloaded several songs from
iTunes just based on these commercials, which only seem to run on the
FOX NEWS Channel.
9
Bob S 2 months ago from Mid Missouri, USA
Great message! Who is the artist that performs the soundtrack on the
"classroom" segment?
10
I 3 months ago from Sardinia
I'M ITALIAN an I think that in my country, our politicians in their
childhood would directly corrupt the teacher! ;) Thank you for your
"amazing" video. It is a great proof of civility.
11
sibusiso 3 months ago from Durban
This is a great lesson to all of us.
12
Hana 4 months ago from Egypt
I learned a lot from this video. It tells people not to lie or cheat.
Try watching it. You will have fun.
13
Micah H. 4 months ago from Colorado
I am a 7th grade math techer and I plan to show this commercial once a
week. Thanks for this important message.
14
June A. 8 months ago from Georgia, USA
I love this music from the movie "Chocolat." Makes me wanna dance! You
have some good commercials. Thanks.
15
Megan H. 8 months ago from USA
This was a great ad! If anybody is wondering what the music is, it's the
song "Vianne Sets Up Shop" by Rachel Portman from the movie CHOCOLAT!!!!!
16
Earl C. 8 months ago from USA
The best kept secret in America. Values.com Pass it on.
17
Jam J. 9 months ago from USA
Its amazing to know that there are actually people out there who believe
in a better world. Honesty is the key to a brighter future.
18
John M. 9 months ago from NV
I am 61 years old and have never responded to anything. This ad is the
best ever made it gives me hope for the future.I will absolutely buy
this product.