[Vision2020] that Jared guy and mental health

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 28 09:56:38 PST 2011

Dan "Area Man" Carscallen stated:

"It might not matter one iota if he’d [Laughner] received the best mental
health care or was banned from purchasing firearms."

Yet, as we discuss this issue here on the Viz . . .

Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee

Friday, January 28:

8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Public Hearing: FY 2012 Health & Welfare Funding

The state of Idaho is planning on reducing health & welfare funding.  A
good portion of that funding is related to mental health.

I am recording the public hearing (above) and will be posting it Saturday
or Sunday.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown