[Vision2020] How Many More Jared Loughners? America's Mental Health Crisis

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 26 11:10:16 PST 2011

Nick
I agree with you that we should take care of the mentally ill and the disabled. I just wish  that you could find it in your heart to be a little more even handed in parcelling out blame. As the Michael O'Neal article  points out, the rhetoric coming from the left is every bit as violent if not more so than that from the right. I personally think violent video games, TV and rap music have more of an impact that that of politicians. I have seen research reports that say these things have no effect. I think something is wrong with their research. A constant bombardment of these things can not help but deaden the senses. Particularly for the mentally unstable.
Roger