[Vision2020] What was your favorite part of the SOTU?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jan 26 05:54:21 PST 2011

Bev says her favorite part of what the president said was, in part:

". . . the Interior Department is in charge of salmon while they're in fresh
water, but the Commerce Department handles them in when they're in
saltwater. And I hear it gets even more complicated once they're smoked."

I would imagine that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms has
something to do with regulating the smoking of salmon.  Mostly because it's
so hard to keep them lit.

DC