[Vision2020] We're Hiring! | $500

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 15:48:22 PST 2011

Moscow Renaissance Fair Recycling Coordinator

·          We are looking for a motivated individual to lead our effort towards a zero waste event as our Recycling Coordinator.

·          The Moscow Renaissance Fair boasts an average waste diversion of 80%!

·          This position comes with a $500 stipend.

Responsibilities

·          Must be available all day Friday, April 29, Saturday April 30 and Sunday, May 1, 2011

·          Work closely with a food booth coordinator

·          Attend three board meetings, and one food vendor meeting

·          Procure  and coordinate the sale of compostable wares to food booth vendors

·          Oversee all aspects of  the recycling program during fair

·          Set up recycling stations

·          Coordinate volunteers in the collection of compostable and recyclable materials

·          Help collect compostable and recyclable materials

·          Break down recycling stations and make sure all materials are ready for transport

Questions?

·          Contact Andy Boyd, Moscow Recycling Manager/Educator at moscowrecycling at turbonet.com or 208.882.0590

Jeannie Matheison
Sustainability Advisor. UI Sustainability Center.
www.uidaho.edu/sustainability
University of Idaho. Shoup Hall 328.
PO Box 442007. Moscow Idaho 83844-2007.
208.885.0126

"Some call it sustainability.  We call it common sense."