[Vision2020] Farmers Market Craft Jury

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jan 25 12:09:34 PST 2011

Press Release

To:       Interested Media
From:   DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant, 206 E. 3rd St., Moscow, Idaho 83843, telephone: (208) 883-7036, Fax: (208) 883-0737, e-mail: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

cc:       Kathleen Burns, Arts Director

Date:    January 25, 2011

Re:       Famers Market Craft Jury

Farmers Market Craft Jury
2011 Farmers Market Craft Jury
March 26th 10am to 1pm
Moscow City Hall ~ Moscow Council Chambers ~ 2nd Floor
Applications are due by March 23, 2011

The jury committee will screen and jury all new craft vendors as well as any NEW craft pervious vendors plan on selling for the 2011 Moscow Farmers Market.

Jurying will be based on:
*Local       *Original       *Homegrown       *Quality of Material       *Quality of Craftmanship
*Products made from raw materials
(NO ASSEMBLING OF COMMERCIAL MADE ITEMS, NO KITS)

PROCDURE:
Please set up your booth & register at City Hall from 9:30 - 10 am Saturday March 26, 2011.  At 10 am you will be required to leave the building so the jury of your items may begin.  Please return and pick up your items from 12:30 to 1 pm Saturday March 26, 2011.  You will be notified via e-mail if your product was selected to be in our market.

Please complete the Craft Jury Form and mail it back via e-mail or send to Arts c/o DJ Scallorn 206 E Third Street. Form due by March 23, 2011. For any questions, please call 208-883-7036 or email dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us> or visit our website at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/index.aspx.

DJ Scallorn
City of Moscow
Art Assistant
p | 208.883.7000 ext. 7204