[Vision2020] Installment #35 - Learning

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Jan 24 23:14:25 PST 2011

    Learning:

    ... the process of gaining knowledge.

NOTABLE QUOTES:

    */A man may learn wisdom even from a foe.
    Aristophanes  Dramatist  (448-388);
    Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 2 or 8. Anyone who
    keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep
    your mind young.
    Moshe Arens Former Israeli Minister Of Defense  (born 1925);
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor
    and attended to with diligence.
    Abigail Adams U.S. First Lady (1797 1801)  (1744-1818);
    To appreciate the balance in life, you have to lose it every now and
    then.
    Rod Williams Musician
    Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.
    /**/Alfred/* Edward Perlman Civil Engineer, Businessman  (born 1902);
    */You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach
    him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning
    process as long as he lives.
    Clay P. Bedford /*

For me, learning is a means for transforming my beliefs into knowledge.

The "learning site" posted this photo from a contributor.

Img_2286