[Vision2020] Installment #34 - Believe

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Jan 24 23:00:18 PST 2011

Good post and good comments.  The definitions provided were first line
items - no editing or selective quoting on my part.  Me? I believe in
love - and it is priceless.  I believe in freedom, justice ... and so
on.  What do you believe in?

Louisa May Alcott sums it up pretty well for me:*/

/*

    */We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be
    weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long
    as we keep believing./*

Thanks for comments.  Time for me to move on to Installment #35.