[Vision2020] Warning-Vandal sports post

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Mon Jan 24 18:02:57 PST 2011

Hi Carl,

I'm always game for a stoning.  The figures are way out of date, but you can read my co-authored column "Back to the Big Sky" and Robert Spears' response at www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/BigSky.htm and a more recent column at same URL/athletics.htm

One economic argument is that regional fans will come to Moscow in far greater numbers than those from New Mexico and Louisiana.

Yes, I thought it was great that EWU won the national championship.

Nick