[Vision2020] Installment #34 - Believe

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Sun Jan 23 20:49:54 PST 2011

    Believe:

    is to follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer.

Visit the TV spot:
http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/86-Track-Coach

Some notable quotes about the video:

/ ago by Stay Positive from Alabama /

Who sings this version of "If you believe in me"? Very pretty!
/Posted over 2 years ago by Sherry B. from North Carolina /

This was the very first video I saw from your organization, and I've
looked for them on TV ever since. Thank you!
/Posted over 2 years ago by Hannah S. from Sierra Madre, California USA /

What a great idea! I think you can get a free DVD if you click on the
"for schools" button at the bottom of the page.
/Posted almost 3 years ago by Ben M. from Colorado, USA /

Is there any way to get a DVD of these clips? We would like to use them
for a program that we are having for the youth of our church.
/Posted about 3 years ago by Rebecca S. from rwcampschmidt at yahoo.com /

I am a foster parent and this tv spot keeps me focused on helping my
foster child be all he can be.
/Posted over 3 years ago by John C. from Knoxville, TN, USA /

Thank You for using Kenny Loggins' song "If You Believe". I do believe!

/Posted over 3 years ago by Kevin F. from Honolulu, Hawaii USA /

Believing in one self is a wonder but having someone believe in you is
the true gift of LOVE! I believe you are wakening our spirits with this
gentle reminder.
/Posted over 3 years ago by Lady Samm from Toronto, Canada /

As a high school teacher, I am really inspired by this TV spot. Great job!
/Posted almost 4 years ago by Jung-in Kim from Seoul, Korea
/

/SOME QUOTES ABOUT "BELIEVE".
/

You were meant to be here. This is your time.
Herbert "Herb" P. Brooks, Jr.  American Ice Hockey Coach  (1937-2003);

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle
of anxiety or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher Clergyman, Social Reformer  (1813-1887);

We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving,
and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep
believing.

Louisa May Alcott Novelist  (1832-1888);