[Vision2020] (no subject)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jan 21 17:55:15 PST 2011

Mostly fog.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lfalen
  To: Art Deco ; Vision 2020
  Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 4:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] (no subject)

  I am sorry that you have such a low opinion of Me. I think that you occasionally make some good point. Does that mean that some of your ideas are wrong or that all of them are ? I prefer things to be straight  foreword. In your convoluted logic does that means I beat around the bush? Seems a a little circular to me. I could go on ad nasium.  Do you get my drift?

   On another item that may be of interest to you- "The National Trust for Historical Preservation" has recently featured several Art Deco buildings. I assume that you are fan of his.
  Roger