[Vision2020] Installment #32: Right Choices

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Jan 20 17:40:09 PST 2011

    Right Choices:

    ... to make the best decision in a situation.

The video is rather hard-hitting - softened by Randy Travis

http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/87-Truck-Stop

Notable Quotes about the video:

Amazing organization, amazing work, amazing charity. I'm an Art
Director, and I'd give anything to work for such a cause, being able to
promote GOOD!!!! Thank you so much for giving me hope and faith in
people -- knowing there is someone who gives so much for no other reason
than to try to make the world a better place.
/Posted about 1 month ago by Anne R. from NY /

Just can't decide which of these TV spots is the best - wish there were
more of them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your dedication
in making these available to the public! Keep up the good work!
/Posted 6 months ago by Barbara F. from GA /

I view a new spot every month on TV, this is the first time I viewed
them on the net. I like the Concert and You Can Let Go. Thanks very much
for thinking of me.
/Posted 12 months ago by Shareda R. from Barbados /

I came to view one or two spots but ended up watching them all - several
of them over & over. Thanks!
/Posted about 1 year ago by Vera J. from Syracuse /

I think the truck stop is excellent. We have a choice in everything. We
must remember how important it is to stay on course.
/Posted about 1 year ago by Stephanie F. from Illinois /

Can't help watching the videos over and over and every time. I'm left
with in a "wow" moment. Thanks for sharing.
/Posted about 1 year ago by Norman, O from Cayman Islands /

Thank you for your work. Each of us must remember these lessons and be
responsible for our actions.
/Posted over 1 year ago by Peggy B from Montgomery, AL. /

Good stuff!! I love this website, it's my homepage!
/Posted over 1 year ago by Jeff S. from Milwaukee /

Thank you for being there everyday, helping my wife and I educating our
kids. Your teachings show the values of life and the most ethical behaviors.
/Posted over 1 year ago by Daniel Jorge O. from São Paulo, Brazil /

This is encouraging and the right message we should be spreading. Value
your family...Value the right kind of life!
/Posted almost 2 years ago by Victor E. from Hungary /

Standing ovation on this one.
I can't thank you enough for extolling a virtue that all too often gets
derided as outdated.
This very kind of behavior has long been one of my benchmarks on whether
I choose to be someone's friend.
Thank you for this great spot.
/Posted almost 2 years ago by Scott C. from New Castle, Indiana /

I had planned on just skimming over this site sent to me by a friend,
but once here, I couldn't stop going from one page to the next...and
these TV spots, WOW! They're all so amazing and very timely. Keep up the
excellent work, inspiring things like this are so needed, now more than
ever.

/Posted about 2 years ago by Karen M. from Puyallup, WA /

Excellent!! Definitely the right choice and what I loved was that it
wasn't hard - the trucker had a smile when he saw the picture of his
wife and children, it wasn't because he felt obligated, you could see,
it was truly from his heart. Excellent spot.
/Posted about 2 years ago by Bev M. from Canada /

However much work you had to put into creating this one, it was ever so
needed and more than worth it. Finally, some integrity and loyalty.
Temptation will always be there for the moment, but the chance is NEVER
worth what you have at stake. NEVER! Thank you for sharing and encouraging.
/Posted over 2 years ago by Jacqueline C from Memphis, TN /

All your spots are heartwarming. Thank you for doing this.
/Posted almost 3 years ago by Ankit T. from Mumbai, India /

My girlfriend told me about this site so I had to check it out. She had
told me about the truck stop video, so I watched it and it brought a
tear to my eye. I used to be an over the road driver. So far, what I
have seen of this site is very good, some videos are "emotional." Keep
up the good work on this site!
/Posted almost 3 years ago by Rick R. from Wisconsin, USA /

I just wanted to say that these commercials are wonderful. They really
reach out to everyone in different situations, and helps make our world
a better place to live. Hopefully everyone will be like this one day.
/Posted almost 3 years ago by Shawn G from Clarksville, TN /

This is a very touching clip...one everyone should see. Thank you for
all you do and I hope to see more.
/Posted about 3 years ago by Jenna S. from Texas, USA /

i love this website it helps me so much
/Posted about 3 years ago by Dennis L from Milford MI /

This TV spot has me repeating the words "Right Choices." As a traveling
man, my wife appreciates it.
/Posted about 3 years ago by Ivan R. from Lakewood, California USA /

Thanks go beyond words. If you always tell the truth, you never have to
remember what you said!

/Posted over 3 years ago by Rob H. from Grand Haven, Michigan USA /

I also love these commercials. I saw one of your billboard ads in
Chicago, Illinois today. Thanks for doing this !!
/Posted over 3 years ago by Thomas from Illinois, USA /

I've discovered your site through this TV clip. Your messages are
wonderful. I have viewed them all. Most very heart warming. Thank you.
Makes me want to reach out.
/Posted over 3 years ago by Patrick C. from Johnsburg, Illinios USA
/

/SOME QUOTES TO PONDER:
/

Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is much higher and
truer courage.
Wendell Phillips Slavery Abolitionist  (1811-1884);

It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.
Henry David Thoreau Naturalist, Author, Philosopher  (1817-1862);

When you have established that one alternative is good and the other is
evil, there is no justification for the choice of a mixture. There is no
justification ever for choosing any part of what you know to be evil.
Ayn Rand Writer, Philosopher  (1905-1982);

In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass and a nightingale.
Diversity of character is due to their unequal activity.
Ambrose Bierce Satirist, Poet, Journalist  (1842-1914);