[Vision2020] Installment #28: Forgiveness

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sun Jan 16 18:21:20 PST 2011

    Forgiveness:

    is willingness to pardon someone.

*Poignant Quotes:*

*Without forgiveness, there's no future.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu Nobel Peace Prize Winner  (born 1931)

It is a very delicate job to forgive a man, without lowering him in his
own estimation, and yours too.
Josh Billings [Henry Wheeler Shaw] Humorist, Essayist  (1818-1885);

I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
Booker T. Washington American Political Leader, Author  (1856-1915)

Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it forgoes
revenge and dares to forgive injury.
**Edwin Hubbel Chapin Universalist Minister, Author  (1814-1880);

*