[Vision2020] And for You NFL Playoff Fans/DirecTV Subscribers . . .

Shawn Clabough shawnc at outtrack.com
Sat Jan 15 22:11:35 PST 2011

Thanks,

I've called twice and been told I don't automatically qualify (eligibility
is determined by address), and they cannot approve my request to get the
L.A. feed without Fox's approval.  I submitted a request last Wednesday and
they said it can take up to 45 days. :(

I ran into a friend during dinner and he said he called and was approved
with 3 min.  I was on hold for 40 min, then tried to be firm about them
needing to do something, but it didn't help.  I found out that Champion's,
Mingle's and Winger's are DirecTV, but Applebee's is Dish, so we had a long
dinner there to watch the Packer's game.  Might have to have a long lunch
tomorrow there also.  You would think somewhere it could be gotten
On-Demand, but nope.

Shawn