[Vision2020] (no subject)

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 15 07:23:54 PST 2011

Your cursory search will have also revealed it wasn't me that continues to dredge it up.
Joe continues to hope that he can present an improved version of the event and I feel
compelled to present the facts as they were. I am happy to let the matter lie till the
next time he brings it up. It likely won't be long.

I would throw out one last thought for all long time vision readers who might know
Joe and I online or off. Can you really picture me exchanging information concerning
our intimate inner selves in a series of private heartfelt communiqués? I didn't think so.
I mentioned it to my oldest daughter and she laughed so hard she thought she was
going into labor!

Now, what the heck is the deal with the $1.65 monkey?