[Vision2020] And for You NFL Playoff Fans/DirecTV Subscribers . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:48:43 PST 2011

 I have found almost anything I want to watch is online now. Some channels
are 'legal'... some are not. Your virus program will warn you if you are on
a risky site.

Last year, I watched March Madness all the way through the final games,
online. I think it was on ESPN.com. Many times the school will have a live
streaming game from their website..

 Anyway... the playoff games are online.. *grin* Granted, The Alley sounds a
lot more fun, than a computer screen...

Google... "free streaming nfl playoff games 2011"

Good luck!

Janesta