[Vision2020] The draft US 95 Corridor Plan is now available

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Jan 14 12:27:43 PST 2011

Vision2020 subscribers:

I just received the following message as part of a large distribution list on
which Vision2020 wasn't listed. Considering its topic, you may be interested.

Ken

======

"Michael Pepper" <kmpplanning at cableone.net>

Greetings US 95 Corridor Stakeholders

The draft US 95 Corridor Plan is now available for review and comment.  It
can be viewed at http://www.itd.idaho.gov/Projects

Comment forms are also available on the web site.

You may also request a printed copy or DVD of the plan(s) by contacting ITD
Project Manager Ken Helm at (208) 799-5090, or via e mail at
D2CorridorContact at itd.idaho.gov

You may submit comments on the web site, or by contacting Ken Helm directly.

In addition, for those interested in other highways in the area, there are
four other draft corridor plans for ITD District 2 that are available for
comment.  They can all be viewed at the same web address listed above.  They
include:

 *       U.S. 95, Adams County Line to Goff Bridge
*       U.S. 12, Lewiston to Clearwater Forest
*       Idaho 8, Moscow to Troy
*       Low Volume/ Narrow Roads (ID 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 62, 64, 66,
99, 128 and 162)

The comment period for all plans is open until January 28th, 2011.

Thanks very much for your participation during the planning process.  If you
have questions, or if I can be of assistance during the draft plan review
period, please contact me at your convenience.

 Thanks.

 Cheers, Mike

 KMP Planning

(208) 734-6208