[Vision2020] So, You Want Some Poetry, huh?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 14 12:07:26 PST 2011

Bring it on as long is it not dirty(Ginsberg and Worhol) There was a good article on standup comics in the weekend DNews.  The Comics were funny without being vulgar.  I miss comedians like George Gobel, Red Skelton and Bob Newhart. I listened to Paula Pondstone for about 10 minutes once. That is all that I could stand. Humor is good regardless of the political slant. So  continue with the poems and cartoons.
Roger