[Vision2020] America's Jews Respond to Palin's Use of the Phrase "Blood Libel"

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 13 11:34:44 PST 2011

Roger,

These are national Jewish leaders responding, not me. Sarah Palin is a major GOP leader and former VP candidate.  She is completely responsible for her language and she should apologize for using this horrid phrase.  She should also apologize for using a symbol that she herself called a "bull's eye."

A person who does not know what she is saying and until two years ago did not know why the two Koreas are divided has no business speaking for the Republican party.  She continually embarrasses her party and spoils our national image in the world.

The violent rhetoric evidence is clear and overwhelming and I will not stop presenting it because it is not "balanced."  The right has a serious problem and you and Gary will not face up to the facts.

What do you say to four state GOP leaders resigning because of violent threats (one image in the shape of a gun)from Tea Party activists?  When will you and the GOP condemn this?  It seems that you will not until we come up with an equal number of crazies on the so-called "left." That is absurd, dishonest, and totally evasive.

Nick