[Vision2020] for something completely different

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 13 11:23:01 PST 2011

Hey Area Man -

I would love to record a short video-tape of the Berminator doing its thing.

I saw it about a week (or so) ago "plowing up" Third Street just west of
Papa Murphy's.  NIIIIIIICE!  I wanted to stop and shoot a couple minutes
of video, but I was hemmed in between moving vehicles.  I'll catch the
Berminator on tape next time.

On Thu, January 13, 2011 11:10 am, Dan Carscallen wrote:
> Joe will probably harangue me for changing the subject, but I just have to
> share a picture of what is probably the ugliest piece of equipment known
> man, but the city's newest tool in the winter battle against snow berms.
>

> With special thanks to North Latah County Highway District Chairman
> Richard
> Hansen and Moscow Public Works Director Les MacDonald for swinging the
> deal
> to make it happen, I present:
>

> The BERMINATOR

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,