[Vision2020] Say What?

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Jan 13 11:08:20 PST 2011

Thank you for putting the comment in a more complete context. While I might
not have used those exact words, there is much in the comments I do agree
with. I do not think that Rush or anyone else thinks that democrats or
anyone else is happy about what went down in Tucson but, now that it has
there most assuredly are some who will attempt to take advantage of it. The
Pima County sheriff and Paul Krugman being  prime (non-local) examples.