[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 11 06:14:44 PST 2011

"Even if it was coincidence that the crosshairs poster was posted on Palin's website and one of the humans targeted was actually shot, any decent person would have apologized and said enough is enough, things have gone too far. She didn't."

Let's set the record straight. The crosshairs on Sarah Palin's map are not crosshairs. They are
surveyors symbols. Crosshairs on a reticle (the sighting pattern within a riflescope) do not extend
 beyond the circle, surveyors symbols do. Also, the color is consistent with surveyors symbols.
The map with the surveyors symbols was marking "geographical" significance, NOT rifle targets.

You really need to make up your mind. You insist that I am "stupid" when I remark that you
have consistently tried to connect this tragedy to conservative comments of actions and then
immediately start in again with the Sarah Palin shtick? In the same vein you admit that this sort
of rhetoric comes from both sides but continue to labor under the impression that only the
commentary from the right had any pernicious influence on the Arizona madman.

I'm afraid I can't comment on the Glenn Beck show as, being a working guy, I'm not near a
television set at that time of day. I do however feel completely comfortable saying that
I very much doubt that anyone other than you is mistaking his shows commentary for journalism.