[Vision2020] human rights breakfast

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Jan 10 11:35:51 PST 2011

Start the year by celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Human Rights Day with your friends and neighbors at Mocow's annual Community Breakfast sponsored by the Latah County Human Rights Task Force. The date is SATURDAY, JAN 15th at 9am AT MOSCOW JR. HIGH SCHOOL MULTI PURPOSE ROOM.

Tickets are on sale at Book People and you can also print out the form below and send it to the Latah County Human Rights Task Force at Box 8613 with your check, and you will be sent a postcard/ticket.

This annual event sells out each year and includes a delicious breakfast, entertainment, presentation of the Rosa Parks Human Rights Achievement Awards; announcement of winners of the Martin Luther King Art and Essay contest; and a guest speaker. This year's speaker is actor, Bob Williams of Living Voices, who will give a dramatic presentation entitled, "Our Revolution," about African Americans in the War of Independence.

We hope you can attend. Human Rights in Latah County depends on you!

Joann Muneta, Chair
LCHRTF

HUMAN RIGHTS BREAKFAST TICKETS 11
Send to LCHRTF; Box 8613; Moscow, ID 83843
or buy tickets at BookPeople

Please make checks to Latah County Human Rights Task Force

_______ # Adult tickets:                      ______            x $ 8.00 =                    _________

_______ # Student /children tickets      ______            x $ 4.00 =                    _________

(Whether or not you can attend, your contribution would be welcome)

Friend of Human Rights Latah: $15 Individual/ $ 25 Organization                       __________

Contribution: (any amount you can afford)                                                         __________

TOTAL ENCLOSED                                                                                    __________