[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 09:47:16 PST 2011

It took all of five minutes, Visionaires, for my conscience to to remind me that describing even someone as evil as Fred Phelps as less than human was wrong of me.  I believe his works to be those of an evil man, something I can't imagine anyone not named "Phelps" would disagree with and something I think Scripture would affirm, but I used language in anger that I have criticized in others, and I'm sorry for it.

I trust that if Dale Courtney uses my initial Phelps post on his blog, he'll have the integrity to refer to this one  as well.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com