[Vision2020] A Letter to Teachers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 9 15:43:09 PST 2011

In their own words, students, teachers, principals, and our founder Margot
Stern Strom tell the story of how the Facing History experience grows
leadership skills and expands empathy and moral insight. A fast tour
through our strengths and approach: teachers and principals recount how
our professional development helps them strengthen their own practice, and
our students give voice to new moral insights, expanded horizons, and
greater confidence in their future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISoLWq9UqeU

Facing History's YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/facinghistory76