[Vision2020] the shooting

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:39:27 PST 2011

Keely,

I have to send this to the list, you'll see why.  This has nothing to do
with the conversation.  I just wanted to point out that when I try to
reply to you directly (or as one recipient in a multiple recipient
post), msn.com rejects it.  It appears that MSN is blocking the yahoo
host that I'm assigned, at least.  I haven't gone sleuthing to try to
find out what's actually happening, but if you have trouble sending to
people on the list see if they have yahoo.com addresses.  Perhaps
someone from that host sent spam and was temporarily blacklisted.  Here
is a snippet from the email that is returned:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<kjajmix1 at msn.com>:
Remote host said: 550 SC-001 Unfortunately, messages from 98.139.213.147 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Paul