[Vision2020] Idaho State Tax Commission Chairman Resigns!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Jan 8 13:17:57 PST 2011

I hope this intensifies rather than diminishes the investigations of favoritism and unfairness of the Idaho Tax Commission practices, especially those that Shirley Ringo initially raised.

There are enough problems with the tax laws without aggravating the issues with favoritism and uneven application.

w.