[Vision2020] THe lunatic fringe assasinates Congresswoman Giffords (D) AZ

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 12:37:56 PST 2011

 From what I've read online, it's still up in the air whether or not she
was killed, in fact one such report put out about a half-hour ago said
she was alive and in surgery.  Let's hope she pulls through.

I'm sure this nutjob will try to say that he was trying to make a
political statement or was trying to save us from a Congresswoman run
amok, or that it was a patriotic act or whatever, but he lost all rights
to such a statement by firing into the crowd at random.  I'm glad they
got him, and I hope they throw the book at him.

Paul