[Vision2020] The green hijack of the Met Office is cripplingBritain

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 8 09:15:48 PST 2011

Joe Campbell stated:

"What I wouldn't do is continue to harp on an area of empirical science
if I lacked a PhD in science, especially if one was available and I
wanted to get a PhD anyway . . . "

Although I strongly agree with you, Joe, I believe that Mr. Rumelhart has
every right to discuss empirical science.  He simply cannot discuss
empirical science from a position of authority . . . say, like somebody
with a PhD in science can..

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown