[Vision2020] Installment # 21 - Spread Your Wings

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Jan 7 12:12:52 PST 2011

    Spread Your Wings:

    is enjoying new experiences outside of your comfort zone.

Someone in our lives has given us encouragement, someone has said,
"you're ready." We are lifted and inspired. We can spread our wings and
feel confident that whatever we have chosen to do will actually workout
well. We hope your viewers will enjoy the visually and musically
uplifting, "Breakaway" with the value of "Spread Your Wings...Pass It On."

The video is very good.

http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/108-Breakaway

Here is a sampling of the comments about this value - folks really like it!

Very inspiring music and it tells the story of many of us I think. First
saw it on Fox sports channels during a plug for The Foundation for a
Better Life. I want to thank Fox and the Foundation for doing this as
well as all of the Values plugs. They are a great reminder for all of us
to try and live a better life.
/Posted about 1 month ago by Jim M. from Durham, NC /

Fantastic copulation of real people pressing the envelope, with a
terrific soundtrack. I applaud the campaign as it represents the good in
America!! Thanks and I will continue to break away...it's a great ride.
/Posted about 1 month ago by Bruce T from Southern Ca. /

The best! I am learning photography so I can make stuff like this :D
/Posted about 1 month ago by Dustin Aghai from Arizona /

Just what I need to hear and see in this transition in my life. Thank you!!
/Posted 2 months ago by Suzzanne M from Nor Cal /

Nice song, relaxing to watch, and full of life.
/Posted 3 months ago by Joseph Q from Chandler /

Just listen to it again. Definately Sam !!! Check her out on My Space,
Samantha Moore, she is an amazing girl!!!!
/Posted 3 months ago by Robyn T from kingston on /

To me it sounds like my neighbour, Samantha Moore who did the original
recording for Avril Lavigne(who wrote the song) long before Kelly
Clarkson even heard it. I will ask Sam and repost :)
/Posted 3 months ago by Robyn T from Kingston On /

Samantha Moore sings this verison. :)
/Posted 3 months ago by Brenda :) from Texas /

"Breakaway" is sung by Kelly Clarkson. The album has the same title.
/Posted 3 months ago by Sue P from Kentucky /

I love your commercials.
/Posted 3 months ago by S Parker from Benton, KY /

I wish these ads were being aired when I was a struggling teen. With the
connection I feel to them and the way they affect me I'm sure they would
have made a difference. Keep up the great work!
/Posted 4 months ago by Evan M from Colorado /

I love, love, LOVE this commercial!! :) :)
/Posted 4 months ago by Ferryn L. from Texas /