[Vision2020] The green hijack of the Met Office is cripplingBritain

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 06:27:00 PST 2011

What exactly are you commenting on? Do you read scientific journals?
Can you, would you be able to understand that information? Or are you
basing these judgments on reports from critics? I'll tell you that
there is just no possible way that you could have enough information
to make these kinds of judgments -- unless you have a PhD in
climatology! My guess is you read criticisms of scientific studies
(from biased sources) without reading the studies themselves. That's
what it sounds like.

Admittedly this is an area that I don't know Jack about but I'm going
to trust the actual climatologists I've talked to more than I'll trust
you! It isn't as if you or anyone else is bias-free on this issue, so
that complaint is a wash. Ultimately it is an empirical issue. And
like it or not you are not qualified to speak to this issue. Sorry!
Get a PhD and we'll talk.