[Vision2020] State Budget Deficits

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:28:10 PST 2011

No sure how this clears things up, though it is an interesting, well
written article.

Even if Bush thought there were WMD, should he have invaded Iraq? No.
North Korea has the atomic bomb -- and that's as much of a WMD as you
can get. Should we invade North Korea? No.

Again, anyone who knew anything knew that once we went in, we'd never
get out. It was a STUPID decision. But at least we're admitting now
that it was Bush's choice!