[Vision2020] Mistakenly Sent: Re: From Ted: "Cornwall" on National Weather Service Moscow Forecast Map

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:32:38 PST 2011

While the fact Cornwall's (I'm surprised how many people have not
heard of what the informational sign on the Latah Trail calls the
"Cornwall Station" where trains once stopped to load from the grain
elevators that are about 5-6 miles from Moscow towards Troy on the
south side of Hwy. 8) location is shown on the National Weather
Service forecast map for Moscow, Idaho, might be of some small
interest for Vision2020 readers, this message was sent mistakenly to
the list.