[Vision2020] Good morning campers - It's installment #19 -Encouragement

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Jan 6 07:45:43 PST 2011

Why is it a "vice" to make a large sum of money? For all you know these guys
are donating 50% of their after tax income to charity. To decide that
someone else has "too much money" and then decide to take some of it away at
gunpoint because you think you could spend it more wisely strikes me as far
more immoral.