[Vision2020] The green hijack of the Met Office is cripplingBritain

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 04:56:56 PST 2011

I'll just add that the attack against Climatolgy is a slap in the face to the Acadamy in general. Like other areas of discipline, they have their own peer reviewed process. To think that the whole lot of them could be out of whack -- with 5% of the studies being flawed, as you suggest -- is an insult to the process. And an insult to related areas of scientific enquiry, like geology.