[Vision2020] State Budget Deficits

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Mon Jan 3 21:52:16 PST 2011

Q: Would this help the economy or hurt it: .we could just pull out 100%
tomorrow from Iraq and Afghanistan. Tell everybody, 'sorry, we're broke.
Gotta go. Sorry. really sorry.'
All the government spending on this may be a stimulous package in itself, so
maybe I'm off the mark here even suggesting such a radical idea. But then
again, has anybody done the math on this one?
Bob Dickow, troublemaker
Any specific programs we should cut? Please be specific. There's no
election, Jeff, so could just cut the scare crap and tell us what you think
we should do, specifically what programs we should cut?