[Vision2020] To Those Who Care . . .

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Sun Jan 2 15:44:29 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

Right up until midnight of December 31st "Moscow Cares" has offered $5,000
as a reward to be presented to the individual(s) instrumental in
identifying the perpetrator of the postcard hoax.

As of that instant in time (midnight, December 31st) the reward has been
increased to $6,000 (SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS) to be awarded to the
individual(s) for information, provided to local authorities, leading to
the arrest of the perpetrator of this crime.

As stated at the beginning of this promise . . .

These funds are secured in a local bank and will remain available for the
purpose stated above until either the perpetrator is identified or the
year 2525, whichever occurs first.

Let's be the people I know we can be, Moscow, and . . .

"Be a Hero"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Hero

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"