[Vision2020] Cookie

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 28 04:39:48 PST 2011

As the baker (the budget) checks on the table of the unionized public
employee, the Tea Party member, and the CEO, the baker sees that the
cookie has been taken and suggests, "We are down to our last bag of cookie
dough.   Might I suggest that if you want more cookies, that you order now
or we will close the kitchen.  Perhaps you would like a Chinese fortune
cookie."

On Mon, February 28, 2011 1:57 am, Sue Hovey wrote:
> And the tea partier says to the union guy, “What makes you think you get
> any of it.  We won the election, you lost.”
>
> Sue H

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown