[Vision2020] Leading Conservatives Condemn Glenn Beck

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:09:11 PST 2011

A great article, too close to the truth regarding the Fox News
propaganda machine, and other conservatives media voices, Limbaugh
especially, that independent thinking educated conservatives know are
replete with misleading nonsense, that serves to mobilize a voting
base for conservative politicians, thus rendering widespread criticism
of Fox, Limbaugh, Breitbart etc. from conservatives, "verboten," to
quote the article.

Anyone who claims that democrats (who I will not label as representing
the "left" given I think Obama and the Democratic Party are centrist)
have equally popular  media personalities promoting "conspiratorial
nonsense," to quote the article,  as the "conservative" movement, is
ignoring the Nielsen and Arbitron ratings.

I did not see (maybe I missed it) in your post who authored this
article, so I looked it up: Conor Friedersdorf, with the "The Daily
Beast" listed often as a source for the  article posted on various
sites, Yahoo News one of them below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20110225/ts_dailybeast/12609_conservativesglennbeckbacklashdoesntgofarenough
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett