[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter 6 - February 20-25, 2011

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 07:06:44 PST 2011

Rep. Trail,

Thank you for the update. It seems once again that are legislature is presenting a poor plan for education in Idaho. I am opposed to the Luna plan. I think it would make more sense to call it education deform, not reform.

What can you tell us about the proposed medicaid cuts?

Thanks Again,

Donovan Arnold