[Vision2020] Textbook and media prices (was: Professor Campbell)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 12:32:15 PST 2011

Thanks for being one of those teachers that doesn't require the extra textbooks. I did kept a lot of my textbooks from college because they would only pay me about 10 cents on the dollar to buy them back and craigslist for Moscow didn't exist then.

The revised text is often a scam too, the new edition often only has one or two pages different or a diagram. They also put software in the books because you cannot sell it back because it is illegal to resell opened software because of copyright laws.

Donovan Arnold