[Vision2020] candlelight vigil

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:12:48 PST 2011

I've always liked the Adams quote in your sig. line.  I've modified it for
the occasion:
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another
theory which states that Tom Luna proves the theorem..