[Vision2020] "Credit Card Services"

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Feb 23 14:09:41 PST 2011

Has anyone else had the repeated pleasure of phone calls from "Credit Card Services"?  I've had several, usually from "Rachel", who proceeds to tell me or my answering machine that "while there's nothing wrong with your account right now, it's "urgent" that you contact us right away for better interest rates".......which is the point where I always rudely hang up on poor "Rachel".  I probably got my first call at least a year ago, and have received about a dozen since. It's an obvious scam designed to bilk more gullible folk into giving out there bank and account number.  How do these people get away with this stuff?  This is a rhetorical question.....