[Vision2020] Journalist my ass

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 22 19:12:31 PST 2011

"Fox News does not employ "real
journalists" by your definition."

"What do you call Shepard Smith, Adam Housely, Greg Kelly, Steve Harrigan,
William La Jeunesse, Gregg Jarrett, Wendell Goler, Trace Gallager, Rick
Leventhal, Brian Wilson, and last but far from the least, Greg Palkot to
name but a few? Seasoned, professional journalists by any definition.

You may wish to review what the non-partisan Center For Media And Public
Affairs has to say about Fox News Channels objectivity. Fox only looks
conservative when placed in a apples to apples comparison with ABC, CBS,
NBC, and most especially MSNBC.

Yes, the Op/Ed shows run to the right just like the ones on the other networks
run to the left. The news runs primarily down the middle.

Even on the conservative analysis shows it would be extremely rare for there
not to be several spokesmen invited on to express and defend the opposing view.
This almost never happens on the programs fronted by Maddow, Olbermann, Schultz, etc.