[Vision2020] The Presidents' Day Education Rally

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Tue Feb 22 14:54:18 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

The "For The People" portion of the "Moscow Cares" website has been
updated to include videos and photos of . . .

-----------------------------

The Presidents' Day Education Rally conducted in Friendship Square on
Monday (February 21, 2011)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople/EducRally_022111.htm

Be advised that not all videos have yet been installed to this site and
that more photos, as well, wait to be added.

Footnote for Ms. Cyr:  If you are interested in a CD of these videos and
photos (no charge, as usual), send me a mailing address and I will have it
headed your way soonest.

-----------------------------

You can access additional non-legislative "For The People" stuff at:

"For The People"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople

The 2011 legislative stuff is accessible at:

"The 2011 Idaho State Legislature"
http://www.moscowcares.com/idaho/2011

Stay tuned, and . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .