[Vision2020] Defense, Deceit, and Deficits: Reagan's Unnecessary $1 Trillion Military Build-Up

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 22 12:57:55 PST 2011

You made fun of my comments on a lack of time. Say what you want, but I don't have the time to screw with you. I have been busy  doing chores, taking a sick hore bach ant forth to the vet.,dealing with downed trees and shoveling  show.It takes about three hours to shovel the snow here. By the time I do that and do chores it is time to take a nap. Then back to work.
You used opinion polls  as proof that Reagan had no efect on the collapse of the USSR. I do not know about philosophy, but  that does not cut it in science. Opinion polls can and are rigged. They are about as reliable as testimonials are for heath food product. Look at what the difference might be from polls by Rasmussen, Zogby and that GREAT PARAGON OF IMPARYIALITY,  moveon.org.

By the way good luck on your battle with  the SBOE on the subject of dismissing the ISC faculty Council. That seams a bit high handed to me. I do not necessarily buy all of the arguments of Saundra and other, but if all the SBOE does is rubber stamp anything Administrators does , who needs them?
I have a  few comments interspersed with yours below.
Roger