[Vision2020] Opening of the Presidents' Day Education Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 21 18:50:27 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires (et al) -

Although I have created a collection of videos of the Presidents' Day
Education Rally, conducted in Friendship Square today, here is a video of
the opening commentary.  Please excuse the initial "jiggling" of the
camera.  I was not well prepared when the rally commenced.  As a result, I
just grabbed my camera, pressed the "record" button, and focused it in the
direction of the speaker, until later when I was able to mount it on the
tripod.

Subsequent videos are somewhat better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8JhsLZIfI8

Stay tuned . . .

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown